- Support of organizations that work to break the cycle of poverty, help move people toward self-sufficiency, and provide aid to those in need of assistance.
- Programs that fund basic human services, supportive housing, and jobs and job training.
- Financial aid and scholarships for those with physical disabilities.
- Early childhood development and education for children and families at risk.
- Selected higher education scholarships by invitation only.
Arts and Culture
- Literary, visual and performing arts organizations in Minnesota, Arizona, and other communities where family members reside.
- Programs that serve physically challenged individuals.
- Research as related to CMT, disease management, rehabilitation, and use of assistive technology.
- Funding for restoration and saving of natural habitat.
- International for occasional relief efforts.
- Discretionary grants by Buuck children.
We are not accepting grant applications at this time.